Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers by the deadline 30th Sept 2009 for publication in the IEEE ICC 2010 Conference Proceedings and for presentation(s) in the symposia listed below. For more information about each symposium, please click on the title.
Important IEEE Policy Announcement: The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of five (5) printed pages (10-point font) including figures without incurring additional page charges (maximum 1 additional page with overlength page charge if accepted). Standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/pubs/transactions/stylesheets.html.
Alternatively you can follow the sample instructions in the template pdf: (click here for the pdf).
Only PDF files are acceptable for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS at http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=7435
Please contact Dr. Chengshan Xiao, Technical Program Co-Chair, at email@example.com if you have any questions about submitting your manuscripts.
- Selected Areas in Communications Symposium (SAS)
- Communication Theory Symposium (CTS)
- Signal Processing for Communications Symposium (SPS)
- Wireless Communications Symposium (WCS)
- Wireless & Mobile Networking Symposium (WNS)
- Optical Networks and Systems Symposium (ONS)
- Next Generation Networking and Internet Symposium (NGS)
- Communications QoS, Reliability and Performance Modeling Symposium (CQS)
- Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking Symposium (AHS)
- Multimedia Services, Communications Software and Services Symposium (MCS)
- Communication and Information System Security Symposium (CIS)