Call For Papers
Click here for the Call For Papers in pdf form
The 2010 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2010) will be held in Cape Town, South Africa, from 23-27 May 2010. The Conference is aimed at addressing key themes on "Communications: Accelerating Growth and Development". The program will feature major Symposia, Tutorials, Panel Discussions and Workshops. Full details of sub-mission procedures are available on this ICC2010 website.
Technical Symposia (Paper Submission Complete)
Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at symposia and publication in the Conference proceedings from the following list:
- Selected Areas in Communications Symposium (SAS)
- Communication Theory Symposium (CTS)
- Signal Processing for Communications Symposium (SPS)
- Wireless Communications Symposium (WCS)
- Wireless & Mobile Networking Symposium (WNS)
- Optical Networks and Systems Symposium (ONS)
- Next Generation Networking and Internet Symposium (NGS)
- Communications QoS, Reliability and Performance Modeling Symposium (CQS)
- Ad Hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking Symposium (AHS)
- Multimedia Services, Communications Software and Services Symposium (MCS)
- Communication and Information System Security Symposium (CIS)
The paper submission portal is EDAS at http://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=7435.
For more information on the submission guidelines including page limit, font size, templates, etc, please click here.
Tutorials (Proposals Due Date - Passed)
Proposals are invited for half- or full-day Tutorials in the area of communications and networking. If you plan to submit a proposal, please complete the Tutorial Proposal Form and then submit via email to the ICC 2010 Tutorial Co-Chairs at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for reviews.
Workshops (Topics Available - Call for Papers now Open - see here )
Submissions are sought for Workshops on the latest technical and business issues in communications and networking topics. One page proposals should be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for reviews.
Panels Discussions (Proposal Due Date Passed)
Submissions are sought for Panel Discussions on the latest technical and business issues in telecommunications topics. One page proposals should be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for reviews.